Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Survey form for podcast preparing for the preaching on June 19-20, 2010

Greetings.

I am running later this week than I had hoped.

If you are participating in this project, please click on the title, "Survey form for podcast preparing for the preaching on June 19-20, 2010" to access the survey for last week's podcast. Please complete it and send as attachment to or as text in an email to fathermike@holyspiritwichita.com. Thank you for participating.

The homily from Saturday, June 19, 5pm mass, will be posted later this evening. I also have about 5.5 minutes from the 10am homily. If it makes any sense as far as it goes, I may post it as well. I was not happy with the delivery or coherence of the homily on Saturday night.

God bless, and thank you for helping with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment